Mr Gasket 7425G Exhaust Gaskets, Chrysler 273-360, Rectangular Ports
273 Chrysler Small Block V8, 318 Chrysler Small Block V8, Aluminum Gasket Material
- Reusable header or exhaust manifold gasket set.
- Conforms to and seals surface irregularities (warped flanges).
- Will not shrink, deteriorate, or blow out.
- Compresses to .060", creates tight leak proof seal.
Mr. Gasket, Dead Soft Layered Aluminum Material, Rectangular Ports
- Reusable header or exhaust manifold gasket set
- Conforms to and seals surface irregularities (warp
- Will not shrink deteriorate or blow out
- Compresses to .060 creates tight leak proof seal
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 7427G Header Gaskets, Chrysler Magnum 5.2L/5.9L
Mr Gasket 7166MRG Exhaust Gaskets, 273-318 Chrysler
Mr Gasket 5949 Exhaust Gaskets, 318-360 Chrysler
Spectre 525 Exhaust Header Gasket, Dodge 273-318, Plymouth 273-318
Patriot Exhaust H7593 Header Gasket, Mopar 318-360
Schoenfeld 0450 Small Block Mopar Header Gaskets
Edelbrock 7237 Header Replacement Gaskets, Small Block Magnum Dodge
Hooker 10836HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Chrysler 318-360
Edelbrock 7236 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
Small Block Chevy Round Port Exhaust Header Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.