Mr Gasket 7398G Header Gaskets, Aluminum, AMC V8
304 AMC V8, 360 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8, Aluminum Gasket Material, Dog Leg Port Style
Mr. Gasket, Aluminum Layered Material, Round Ports
- Withstands Intense Exhaust Heat
- Reusable header, exhaust manifold and collector flange gaskets
- Resists Deteriorating
- Manufactured from "dead soft" aluminum layers - .125" thick
- Easy Removal For Disassembly
- Conforms easily to surface irregularities (warped flanges)
- Compresses down to 0.60" to create a tight leak-proof seal
- Will not shrink, deteriorate, or blow out- eliminating gasket leaks
- For high performance street, drag race and oval track use
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 5950 Exhaust Gaskets, AMC, 1.25 x 1.75 Inch
Mr Gasket 7174 Exhaust Gaskets, AMC, 1.25 x 1.75 Inch
Edelbrock 7239 Header Replacement Gaskets, Steel Core AMC/Jeep V8,
Hooker 10801HKR Super Competition Exhaust Gaskets, 290-401 AMC V8
Dougs Headers HG9605 Dog Leg Port Header Gasket, AMC 304-401
RLV EXF8616 Briggs Copper Exhaust Gaskets, Set Of 5
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.