Mr Gasket 6863BG Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, BB Chrysler, Black
Chrysler Big Block V8, Baffled, Powdercoated, Stock Valve Cover Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Mr. Gasket is excited to announce the expansion of its fabricated aluminum valve cover product line. These offer you a strong and lightweight valve cover at an affordable price. Perfect for your street, off-road, or racing machine. Our valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum and precision TIG welded for a great fit. We offer natural anodized or black coated finishes along with various heights to clear most popular rocker arm combinations. All of our valve covers include mounting hardware for quick and simple installation
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair short bolt, black, 1965-78 Chrysler 383-440 big block
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Your choice of silver anodized or black coated finishes
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Available with or without breather openings
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
More Like This
Mr Gasket 6862G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, BB Chrysler, Silver
Mr Gasket 6864G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, BB Chrysler, Silver
Mr Gasket 6865BG Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, BB Chrysler, Black
Mr Gasket 9807 Chrome Valve Covers, Chrysler Big Block 383-440
Edelbrock 4192 Aluminum Valve Cover Set, Big Block Chrysler
Edelbrock 4493 Signature Series Black Valve Cover Set, BB Mopar
Holley Sniper 890005 Fabricated Valve Covers, 1965-78 BB Chrysler
Holley Sniper 890005B Fabricated Valve Covers, 1965-78 BB Chrys
Holley Sniper 890006B Fabricated Valve Covers, 1965-78 BB Chrys
Edelbrock 41923 Classic Series Valve Cover Set, Aluminum, Black
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.