Mr Gasket 6826G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover, GM LS Engines, Silver
Mr. Gasket is excited to announce the expansion of its fabricated aluminum valve cover product line. These offer you a strong and lightweight valve cover at an affordable price. Perfect for your street, off-road, or racing machine. Our valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum and precision TIG welded for a great fit. All of our valve covers include mounting hardware for quick and simple installation.
Fabricated aluminum valve cover w/ OEM coil stands, silver, GM LS engines
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/8 or 1/4 thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 5506826G is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 9800 Chrome Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC, 283-400
Mr Gasket 6854 Aluminum Tall Style Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Mr Gasket 9413 Chrome Valve Covers w/Baffle, 1968-97 Ford 429-460
Mr Gasket 9414 Chrome Valve Covers, 1971-82 Ford 351C/351M/400M
Mr Gasket 9807 Chrome Valve Covers, Chrysler Big Block 383-440
Mr Gasket 9803 Chrome Short-StyleValveCovers w/baffles, 396-454 BBC
Mr Gasket 6870G Polished Aluminum Tall-Style Valve Covers, SBC
Mr Gasket 6840G Polished Aluminum Tall-Style Valve Covers, SBF
Mr Gasket 9800BP Black steel Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Mr Gasket 6816BG Finned Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, 396-454 BBC
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.