Mr Gasket 651G Exhaust Gaskets, Buick, 1.24 x 1.87 Inch
400 Buick Big Block V8, 430 Buick Big Block V8, 455 Buick Big Block V8, 425 Buick Nailhead V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Manufactured from high-temperature acrylic blend exhaust material.
- Provides excellent sealing and durability.
- Can be trimmed if necessary for modified port applications.
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and
oval track use.
Mr. Gasket, Performance Material, Rectangular Ports, 1.24" x 1.87"
More Like This
Mr Gasket 7530MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Buick, Rectangle Ports
Edelbrock 7247 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
Hooker 10807HKR Super Competition Exhaust Gasket, 67-76 Buick 400-455
Doug's Headers HG9401 Header Flange Gasket, Buick 400-455
Patriot Exhaust H7584 Header Gasket, Buick 401-425, Rectangular Port
Hooker 10883HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Ford 4.6L, 2V
Garage Sale - Dynatech 50-2482 Honda Civic Exhaust Donut Ring
Fel-Pro 1445 SBC Brodix/Allpro Exhaust Header Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.