Mr Gasket 5930 Exhaust Gaskets, Small Block Ford, 1.12 x 1.48 Inch
Ford Small Block V8, Steel core laminate Gasket Material, Stock Port Style, 1.48" Port Height
- Manufactured from high-temperature steel core/graphite faced exhaust material.
- Expanded steel core provides stability and maximum torque retention to eliminate gasket failure.
- Graphite facing provides excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity to transfer heat away from the cylinder head.
- Conforms to and seals minor surface irregularities. High recovery material allows header or manifold flange to stay sealed if flange loses clamp-load.
- Can be trimmed if necessary for modified port applications.
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
Mr. Gasket, Ultra-Seal Material, Round Ports, 1.12" x 1.48"
- Withstands Intense Exhaust Heat
- Graphite-Impregnated Facing
- Steel Expanded Metal Core
- Superior Tensile Strength
- Resists Deteriorating
- Anti-stick Properties
- Easy Removal For Disassembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 5928 Exhaust Gaskets, 302-351W Ford
Mr Gasket 7160 Exhaust Gaskets, Small Block Ford, Rectangular Ports
Mr Gasket 7411G Exhaust Gaskets, Small Block Ford, Oval Ports
Mr Gasket 7410G Exhaust Gaskets, Small Block Ford, Rectangular Port
Speedway Small Block Ford 260-351W Exhaust Gaskets
Small Block Ford Copper Exhaust Gaskets
Speedway Extreme Exhaust Gaskets, SB Ford, 1-5/8 In Oval Port
Hooker 10820HKR Header Gasket, Ford Small Block 302-351W, 0.060 Thick
Hooker 10861HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Ford 302-351W V8
Fel-Pro 1415 62-93 S/B Ford Exhaust Header Gaskets, 1.25 x 1.48 Port
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.