Mr Gasket 5921 Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Ultra-Seal
Pontiac V8, Steel core laminate Gasket Material, D-port Port Style, 2" Port Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Manufactured from high-temperature steel core/graphite faced exhaust material.
- Expanded steel core provides stability and maximum torque retention to eliminate gasket failure.
- Graphite facing provides excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity to transfer heat away from the cylinder head.
- Conforms to and seals minor surface irregularities. High recovery material allows header or manifold flange to stay sealed if flange loses clamp-load.
- Can be trimmed if necessary for modified port applications.
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
Mr. Gasket, Ultra-Seal Material, Oval/D-ports, 1.55" x 1.94"
- Has A Steel Core With Graphite Facing
- Graphite Facing Has Excellent Thermo-conductivity
- High Recovery Mat Allows For Better Seal Retention
- Can Be Trimmed For Port Modifications
- Expanded Steel Core For Stability
- These Gaskets Have Slotted End Holes
More Like This
Mr Gasket 7171MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Copper-Seal
Mr Gasket 5920 Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, 1.46 x 1.93 Inch
Mr Gasket 550G Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Performance
Mr Gasket 7418G Header Gaskets, Pontiac 326-455, Oval Ports
Spectre 549 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Edelbrock 7281 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set, Pontiac V8
Hooker 10848HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Pontiac V8
Spectre 453 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Spectre 454 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Doug's Headers HG9343LG Header Flange Gaskets, Round, Pontiac 326-455
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!