Mr Gasket 5921 Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Ultra-Seal
Pontiac V8, Steel core laminate Gasket Material, D-port Port Style, 2" Port Height
- Manufactured from high-temperature steel core/graphite faced exhaust material.
- Expanded steel core provides stability and maximum torque retention to eliminate gasket failure.
- Graphite facing provides excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity to transfer heat away from the cylinder head.
- Conforms to and seals minor surface irregularities. High recovery material allows header or manifold flange to stay sealed if flange loses clamp-load.
- Can be trimmed if necessary for modified port applications.
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
Mr. Gasket, Ultra-Seal Material, Oval/D-ports, 1.55" x 1.94"
- Has A Steel Core With Graphite Facing
- Graphite Facing Has Excellent Thermo-conductivity
- High Recovery Mat Allows For Better Seal Retention
- Can Be Trimmed For Port Modifications
- Expanded Steel Core For Stability
- These Gaskets Have Slotted End Holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 7171MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, Copper-Seal
Mr Gasket 5920 Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac, 1.46 x 1.93 Inch
Mr Gasket 7418G Header Gaskets, Pontiac 326-455, Oval Ports
Spectre 549 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Hooker 10848HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Pontiac V8
Spectre 453 Exhaust Header Gasket, Pontiac 326-428
Doug's Headers HG9343LG Header Flange Gaskets, Round, Pontiac 326-455
Mr Gasket 7523MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Pontiac 400/455, 1.88 Inch
Hooker 10849HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Pontiac V8
Edelbrock 7204 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.