Mr Gasket 41D04MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Dana 60
Mr. Gasket Differential Cover Gaskets offer simple, no silicone installation. They use an aluminum carrier, silicone elastomer beading and a rubber coated binder to create a strong, long lasting seal perfect for the demands of factory or high performance front and rear ends. Whether it's your daily driver, race car, or off-road rig, these premium differential cover gaskets from Mr. Gasket have you covered.
- Requires no silicone for simple installation
- Excellent torque retention to prevent possible leaks caused from loosened bolts
- Aluminum carrier provides un-matched gasket strength, fit and durability
- Silicone elastomer beading provides a positive seal under severe temperatures and conditions
- Rubber coated sealing binder adds a third layer of protection and aids in the gaskets ability to seal even with small imperfections of mating surfaces
Fits Dana 60
Note: No silicone required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 41D03MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Dana 44
Mr Gasket 41D01MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Dana 30
Mr Gasket 41D02MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Dana 35
Mr Gasket 41F02MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Ford 8.8 Inch
Mr Gasket 41F01MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Ford 9 Inch
Mr Gasket 41G02MRG Differential Cover Gasket, GM 7.5 Inch
Mr Gasket 41F03MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Ford 9.75 Inch
Mr Gasket 41C01MRG Differential Cover Gasket, Chrysler 9.25 Inch
12 Bolt GM Rear End Differential Cover Gasket
Q & A
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.
Learn about the power behind the G-body platform and the steps to upgrade a 7.5" bolt rear end to a 8.5" to withstand high horsepower. See how to change the differential fluid and install new gaskets.
Read up on GM 10 bolt ring and pinion installation instructions. Follow along as our employee Zach installs a GM 10 bolt rebuild kit from Motive Gear.
Need help with rear end identification for your classic car? Learn how to identify 9 inch Ford housings and how to measure your axle with our diagrams.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer looking to upgrade the 8” stock differential in his Cougar to a 9” open diff.
A short article explaining the main differences between open and limited slip differentials.
A brief overview of the steps Speedway Motors takes to ensure you get a quality differential.