Moto Metal MO9516960312 Wheel, 16 x 9
Play by your own set of rules. Moto Metal is loud, wild, and rebelious - style that perfectly defines you. The opportunities are endless. Moto Metal Wheels offers wicked cool designs, brilliant finishes in chrome, solid black, or machined and an outstanding, affordable wheel option for nearly all applications. Be bold. Step out of the box with Moto Metal.
- Features a Gloss Finish
- Wheel diameter of 16 inches with a width of 9 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Moto Metal to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 120MO951005 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.