Motive Products 0100 Pressure Brake Bleeder, Wilwood Master Cylinder
Universal Fit, Plastic
- It also works on hydraulic clutch systems
- Specially designed to make bleeding brakes a one man job
- The round 45mm screw on cap fits Wilwood reservoir as well as some European cars
- Eliminates the need for a helper to constantly pump the pedal while you open and close the bleed valves
- A two liter tank prevents the need for constant refilling of the fluid reservoir, thereby avoiding corrosive spills
This brake pressure bleeder makes bleeding brakes a one man job. Fits Wilwood screw type master cylinder caps, many OEM manufacturers master cylinders, and all other cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps. Works with many Wilwood universal master cylinders, including 260-3372, 260-3374, 260-3376, 260-3378, 260-3380, and 260-5920. Will NOT work with Tilton master cylinders.Heres how it works: A tank containing new hydraulic fluid is connected to the fluid reservoir on your vehicle and pressurized with air from a hand pump (pressure gauge ensures that the hydraulic system is not damaged due to excessive pressure). When one of the bleed valves on the vehicle is opened, old hydraulic fluid is expelled as new fluid from the tank is forced into the system.
- Bleeding has never been easier!
- No need for a helper to constantly pump the pedal while you open and close the bleed valves
- Two liter tank prevents the need for constant refilling of the fluid reservoir, thereby avoiding corrosive spills
- Fast, easy and reliable one-person operation
- Works on hydraulic clutch systems, too
- BMW (All)
- Ferrari (All)
- Contour (All)
- Courier (1972-1982)
- Fiesta (1978-1980)
- Focus (All)
- Mystique (1994-1999)
- Probe (1994-1999)
- Clutch reservoir – if reservoir neck is 45mm in diameter and threaded (1989-2008)
- Hyundai Stellar (1985-1987)
- Daimler Super V8 (All)
- XKR, XJR (1999+)
- X type (2001+)
- Jeep - Clutch if neck is 45mm in diameter and threaded (All)
- Kia Sephia, Sportage,Sorento (All)
- Land Rover / Range Rover - All except Discovery II (1970-2001)
- Lotus Elise/Exige (All)
- CX-7 (2007+)
- MX6 626 (w/ 1 ¾” screw on reservoir cap) (1979-1999)
- Miata 1st and 2ndGen Clutch
- Miata 3rd Gen
- Protégé (1990-2003)
- RX-7 Third Gen
- Capri (1971-1977)
- Contours (1995-2001)
- Merkur (1985-2001)
- Tracer (1991-1992)
- Mini (New, Cooper/Cooper S 2001+)
- Peugeot (All)
- Porsche (All)
- Renault (All)
- Saab (All 1972-)
- Saturn (All 1992-2001)
- Volvo - All, except S40, V40 (1972-2001)
- Bus (1950-1967)
- All Watercooled VW
- Vanagon (1980+)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors has assembled a handy guide to use Motive's Pressure Bleeder brake tool. Possibly one of the most efficient tools for bleeding your brakes, perfect for the one-man operation.
Learn how to bend and add 45 degree double flares to brake lines and fuel lines. We also cover some common types of automotive flares and useful tools for the job.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Want some brakes for your 1949-1954 Chevy spindles? Click here!
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!