Motive Products 0100 Pressure Brake Bleeder, Wilwood Master Cylinder
Universal Fit, Plastic
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This brake pressure bleeder makes bleeding brakes a one man job. Fits Wilwood screw type master cylinder caps, many OEM manufacturers master cylinders, and all other cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps. Works with many Wilwood universal master cylinders, including 260-3372, 260-3374, 260-3376, 260-3378, 260-3380, and 260-5920. Will NOT work with Tilton master cylinders.Heres how it works: A tank containing new hydraulic fluid is connected to the fluid reservoir on your vehicle and pressurized with air from a hand pump (pressure gauge ensures that the hydraulic system is not damaged due to excessive pressure). When one of the bleed valves on the vehicle is opened, old hydraulic fluid is expelled as new fluid from the tank is forced into the system.
- Bleeding has never been easier!
- No need for a helper to constantly pump the pedal while you open and close the bleed valves
- Two liter tank prevents the need for constant refilling of the fluid reservoir, thereby avoiding corrosive spills
- Fast, easy and reliable one-person operation
- Works on hydraulic clutch systems, too
- BMW (All)
- Ferrari (All)
- Contour (All)
- Courier (1972-1982)
- Fiesta (1978-1980)
- Focus (All)
- Mystique (1994-1999)
- Probe (1994-1999)
- Clutch reservoir – if reservoir neck is 45mm in diameter and threaded (1989-2008)
- Hyundai Stellar (1985-1987)
- Daimler Super V8 (All)
- XKR, XJR (1999+)
- X type (2001+)
- Jeep - Clutch if neck is 45mm in diameter and threaded (All)
- Kia Sephia, Sportage,Sorento (All)
- Land Rover / Range Rover - All except Discovery II (1970-2001)
- Lotus Elise/Exige (All)
- CX-7 (2007+)
- MX6 626 (w/ 1 ¾” screw on reservoir cap) (1979-1999)
- Miata 1st and 2ndGen Clutch
- Miata 3rd Gen
- Protégé (1990-2003)
- RX-7 Third Gen
- Capri (1971-1977)
- Contours (1995-2001)
- Merkur (1985-2001)
- Tracer (1991-1992)
- Mini (New, Cooper/Cooper S 2001+)
- Peugeot (All)
- Porsche (All)
- Renault (All)
- Saab (All 1972-)
- Saturn (All 1992-2001)
- Volvo - All, except S40, V40 (1972-2001)
- Bus (1950-1967)
- All Watercooled VW
- Vanagon (1980+)
More Like This
Motive Products 0105 Pressure Brake Bleeder, Square Master Cylinders
Motive Products 1810 Bleeder Catch Bottle
T56 Release Bearing Remote Bleeder
Mityvac MV8020 Vacuum Brake Bleeding Kit
Performance Tool W170C One Man Brake Bleeder
Longacre 52-45202 Single Brake Fluid Bleed Bottle
Phoenix 2104-B V5 Reverse Brake Bleeder System
Titan Tools 51885 1 Liter Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder
Performance Tool W87030 Brake Bleeder Kit
Longacre 52-45200 Brake Fluid Bleed Bottle Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors has assembled a handy guide to use Motive's Pressure Bleeder brake tool. Possibly one of the most efficient tools for bleeding your brakes, perfect for the one-man operation.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Want some brakes for your 1949-1954 Chevy spindles? Click here!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Get an edge on some of the latest tools and equipment used in a street rod brake system. We'll teach you the basic principles on routing a custom brake system and how to use some of the latest double flaring tools.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!