Motegi Racing MR13189012635 Traklite Series Wheel, 18 x 9
18 Inch Wheel Diameter, Flow Formed Aluminum, 9" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- Includes a 1-year warranty on the wheel finish
- They come drilled with the 5x4.5 in. bolt pattern
- Made from flow former aluminum with a matte finish
- Weighs only 19 lbs. and has a load capacity of 1280 lbs.
- Has a wheel diameter of 18 inches with a width of 9 inches
Motegi Racing Wheels combine exotic styling with domestic practicality. With designs inspired by top tier road racing, drifting and rally racing, you can expect to find Motegi Racing Wheels in the mix at World Endurance Challenge, Formula Drift and Global Rally Cross events across the world. These experiences have led Motegi Racing to innovations in wheel construction and finishes that set them apart in the industry. Wheel designs and inspired by American racing history, in a variety of finishes for any style - Motegi Racing Wheels will help you roll into victory lane!
- Features a Matte Finish
- Wheel diameter of 18 inches with a width of 9 inches
- Made from Flow Formed Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Motegi Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Motegi Racing MR13177012645 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 7
Motegi Racing MR13178012640 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 8
Motegi Racing MR13188012645 Traklite Series Wheel, 18 x 8
Motegi Racing MR13177012745 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 7
Motegi Racing MR13178012440 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 8
Motegi Racing MR13188012445 Traklite Series Wheel, 18 x 8
Motegi Racing MR13178012740 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 8
Motegi Racing MR13188012745 Traklite Series Wheel, 18 x 8
Motegi Racing MR13189012735 Traklite Series Wheel, 18 x 9
Motegi Racing MR10767012345 Wheel, 16 x 7
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.