Motegi Racing MR10788056342 Wheel, 18 x 8
18 Inch Wheel Diameter, Cast Aluminum, 8" Width, Metric Pattern Only Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- Montegi wheels perfectly combined exotic styling with domestic practicality in this wheel
- Mads from lightweight aluminum and weigh only 26 lbs. each
- Wheels have a 18 diameter and are 8" wide
- They come pre-drilled with the 5x112 mm bolt patter
- Features a beautiful gloss black machined finish that comes with a 1 year warranty
Motegi Racing Wheels combine exotic styling with domestic practicality. With designs inspired by top tier road racing, drifting and rally racing, you can expect to find Motegi Racing Wheels in the mix at World Endurance Challenge, Formula Drift and Global Rally Cross events across the world. These experiences have led Motegi Racing to innovations in wheel construction and finishes that set them apart in the industry. Wheel designs and inspired by American racing history, in a variety of finishes for any style - Motegi Racing Wheels will help you roll into victory lane!
- Features a Gloss Finish
- Wheel diameter of 18 inches with a width of 8 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Motegi Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Motegi Racing MR11888056745 Wheel, 18 x 8
Motegi Racing MR11878056732 Wheel, 17 x 8
Motegi Racing MR13178056740 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 8
Motegi Racing MR12788056738 Wheel, 18 x 8
Motegi Racing MR11888056732 Wheel, 18 x 8
Motegi Racing MR11878056745 Wheel, 17 x 8
Motegi Racing MR12778056738 Wheel, 17 x 8
Motegi Racing MR10777556345 Wheel, 17 x 7.5
Motegi Racing MR13177056745 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 7
Motegi Racing MR13178056440 Traklite Series Wheel, 17 x 8
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.