Moroso 72800 Solid Core Spark Plug Wires, Straight Boot, Blue Max
Universal Fit, Solid Core Conductor Style, HEI or Socket Cap Terminal Style, Blue
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Blue Max solid core spark plug wires combine state-of-the-art engineering with the finest workmanship and quality control available! These solid core sets are pre-terminated at the spark plug end and include enough wire, boots and terminals so you can complete the distributor/magneto end. Wire color is blue. Not for use with MSD components.
- 8mm super-high-performance wire for racing only
- Engineered for magneto and other ignitions that do not require electro-magnetic interference (EMI) suppression
- Combination silver-plated copper and stainless steel "solid core" provides maximum conductivity and strength
- Each wire individually tested for continuity after termination to ensure race-ready performance
- Universal set fits both HEI and socket style caps
- Spark plug terminals and boots factory installed
- You install distributor ends
- (1) 36” coil wire
- (2) 36” wires (including boots)
- (2) 39” wires (including boots)
- (2) 46” wires (including boots)
- (2) 54” wires (including boots)
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
More Like This
Moroso 72820 8mm Spark Plug Wires, Solid Core, 90 Degree Boot Blue Max
Moroso 73220 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires Set 135 Degree Boot Blue Max
Moroso 73226 8mm Spark Plug Wires, Straight Boot, Spiral Core Blue Max
Moroso 73225 Spark Plug Wires, 90 Degree, Spiral Core, Blue Max
Moroso 73229 2.3L Ford Blue Max Spark Plug Wires
Moroso Ultra-40 Racing Spark Plug Wires, 135 Degree
Moroso Ultra 40 Low Resistance Racing Spark Plug Wires, 90 Degree
Moroso Ultra-40 Racing Spark Plug Wires, Low Resistance, Straight
Moroso 28580 Small Block Chevy Custom Wires, 90 Degree, Black
Moroso Ultra 40 Small Block Chevy Cust Wires
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide