Moroso 22050 Ford 351C, 429, 460 Oil Restrictor Kit
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, 351C Ford Small Block V8
This Moroso oil restrictor kit delivers more oil to critical areas of the engine. Designed and used by Jack Roush Racing. Fits Ford 351 Cleveland and 429/460 big block Ford. Includes 5 restrictors per package.
- Reduces oil flow to upper engine assembly
- Leaves more oil available for the rod and main bearings
- Reduces power-robbing windage by reducing the volume of oil passing by the rotating assembly on its return to the pan
- Do not use with hydraulic lifters
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.