Moroso 20431 Big Block Chevy Conversion Oil Pan
Chevy Big Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, 7 quarts Liquid Measurement, Steel, Zinc Plated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you have ever tried to put a B/B chevy in a Tri-Five Chevy or Chevy II, you know there just isnt much room. This pan was designed to make the job a little easier. This pan has a 7 quart capacity (w/o filter) and accepts up to a 4-1/4" stroke with steel rods.
- Pick-up 54524430 is required for installation
- Notched rear sump clears steering linkage
- Accepts strokes up to 4.250" with steel rods, 4.090" with aluminum rods
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- 1/4" NPT Thread for dipstick assembly, suggested dipstick # 545-25971
Fits Mark IV style 396-454 (except Gen V and Gen VI) Big Block Chevy V-8s. For 1962-67 Chevy II (without power steering) and 1955-57 Chevys. Transmission MUST be in stock position.
Please see below for suggested oil pump pick-up.
Item Details55-57 Chevy, 62-67 Chevy II
Passenger side dipstick.
More Like This
Chrome Oil Pan 80-85 SBC
1956-79 Stock Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan
1955-79 Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan w/ Inspection Plug
1986-Up Small Block Chevy Chrome Oil Pan
1955-79 Small Block Chevy Chrome Oil Pans
1958-1979 SBC 262-267-283-305-327-350-400 Oil Pan, Black, 4 Quart
Champ Pans CP40 1957-79 S/B Chevy Stock Appearing Oil Pan, LH Dipstick
1955-1979 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pan
1980-1985 Small Block Chevy 267-283-305-327-350 Oil Pan, 4 Quart, Black
1958-79 SBC 262-267-283-305-327-350-400 Finned Oil Pan, Black Aluminum
Q & A
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.