Model T Hex Radiator Cap, Chrome, Drilled
Universal Fit, Steel, Chrome, 1.07" Overall Height, 2.14" Overall Diameter, .44" Hole Diameter
- Screws into the top of stock Model T filler necks or our repros
- Drilled style accepts motor meters
- Premium steel chrome construction for superior strength and durability
- Screws into stock or reproduction filler necks
- Overall height 1.07", overall diameter 2.14", hole diameter .44", thread pitch 2"-18
Screws into the top of stock Model T filler necks or our repros. Drilled style accepts motor meters. Chrome.
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
Suggested filler neck gaskets available: 911-12222
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.