Mobil1 1224851 Delvac 1300 Diesel Engine Oil, 10W-30, 1 Gallon
Conventional Oil Type, 10W30 Oil Weight, 1 gallons Liquid Measurement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Receive up to a $40 REBATE on the purchase of eligible Mobile oil products. Offer valid on purchases made before 12/31/19. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 and 15W-40 are advanced diesel engine oils that help extend engine life, allowing you to run your business with confidence. These oils meet or exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements and deliver high performance in both on- and off-highway applications.
Developed in close collaboration with OEMs, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super engine oils are recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments in the trucking, mining, construction, agricultural and marine industries. Accordingly, these oils also meet or exceed the requirements of API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 and CH-4 service categories, as well as key OEM requirements. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super engine oils are universal, meaning they may also be used in gasoline engines requiring the API SN specification.
Fully backward compatible, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super engine oils deliver exceptional performance in both newer and older heavy-duty engines. Its carefully tailored formulation provides:
- SAE 10W-30
- Extended performance up to 50 percent beyond OEM-recommended ODIs
- Excellent soot and viscosity control enables greater engine efficiency, long engine and oil life
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability helps reduce engine deposits and sludge buildup to keep engines running reliably
- Enhanced TBN reserves improves corrosion protection and extends drain intervals for both newer and older heavy-duty engines using either low (500ppm) or ultra-low (15ppm) sulfur diesel fuel
- Stay-in-grade shear stability, excellent low-temperature pumpability along with superb corrosive and abrasive wear resistance provide greater wear protection to help prolong engine life
- Excellent oil consumption control requires less makeup oil during operation, which helps lower oil costs
- Meets demanding specifications of key OEMs and latest API gasoline service category, and allows for use of single engine oil for mixed-fleet operations
- Sold as (1) 1 Gallon Jug
Mobil Delvac 1300 10W-30 engine oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 / SN
- ACEA E9, E7
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086
- Isuzu DEO (w/ DPD-equipped vehicles)
- JASO DH-2
Mobil Delvac 10W-30 engine oil is approved by the following OEMs:
- Detroit Fluids Specification 93K222, 93K218
- Deutz DQC II-10 LA
- Mack EOS-4.5
- MB-Approval 228.31
- Renault Trucks RLD-4, RLD-3
- MAN M 3575
- Volvo VDS-4.5
More Like This
Mobil 1 122492 Delvac 1300 Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 4 Gallons
Mobil 1 1224921 Delvac 1300 Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 1 Gallon
Mobil 1 122485 Delvac 1300 Diesel Engine Oil, 10W-30, 4 Gallons
Mobil 1 1224541 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 10W-30, 1 Gal
Mobil 1 122454 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 10W-30, 4 Gal
Mobil 1 122448 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 4 Gal
Mobil 1 1224481 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 1 Gal
Mobil1 103535 High Mileage Engine Oil, 10W-30, 6 Quarts
Mobil1 1029901 Extended Performance Engine Oil, 10W-30, 1 Quart
Mobil1 102990 Extended Performance Engine Oil, 10W-30, 6 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.