Mobil1 1024901 Full Synthetic Gear Lubricant, 75W-140, 1 Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 75W140 Oil Weight, 1.00 Quart Gear Lube Volume
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lube LS is a supreme performance, synthetic, multipurpose, automotive gear lubricant designed to:
- Meet or exceed the highest level of performance requirements of many modern passenger vehicles – including limited slip applications
- Help protect against thermal and oxidative degradation, wear and corrosion, and viscosity loss associated with premature shearing
- Help promote outstanding power transfer performance – even in some of the most severe driving conditions
Through a proprietary formulation of synthetic base oils combined with a unique additive system, Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lube LS performs exceptionally across a wide range of temperatures compared to conventional hypoid gear lubricants.
- Helps to extend gear and bearing life due to minimal deposits
- Long seal life
- Potential extended oil drain/service intervals
- Capability to handle some of the severest driving conditions while delivering smooth efficient and reliable performance
- Helps to reduce wear
- Long component life
- Improved fuel economy and reduced operating costs
- Helps to reduce wear at start up and ease of start up even in arctic conditions
- Helps to maintain film strength for reliable lubrication
- Helps to minimize leakage and reduce contamination
- Helps to reduce chatter and improve traction
Mobil 1 Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-140 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications:
- API GL-5
More Like This
Mobil1 1043611 Full Synthetic Gear Lubricant, 75W-90, 1 Quart
Valvoline VV982 Synpower Synthetic Gear Oil, 75W140, 12 Quart
Valvoline Synpower 75W140 Gear Oil, Quart
Lucas Oil 10121 SAE 75W140 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10122 SAE 75W140 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Lucas Oil 10123 SAE 75W140 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 5 Gallon
Champion Racing 4312H Full Synthetic Gear Oil, 75W90, 12/1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10048 SAE 75W90 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 4 Gallon
Valvoline VV981 Synpower Synthetic Gear Oil, 75W140, 5 Gallon
Champion Racing 4371H Full Synthetic Gear Oil, 75W140, 12/1 Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
So what's the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1? Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality and we can show you which fluid is best for your application.