Mobil 1 ESP Formula Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-40, 1 Qt, Case/6
Synthetic Oil Type, 0W40 Oil Weight, SN API Rating, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Sold as care of (6) One-Quart Bottles
- This high quality oil is fully synthetic
- It helps prevent deposits and sludge buildup to enable long engine life
- Has a SAE 0W-40 oil weight and provides overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles
- Specially designed to deliver exceptional performance and protection for vehicles of all ages and for all driving conditions
Mobil 1 Ready for anything - Get up to $30 back.
Save on peace of mind for the road ahead with America's leading synthetic motor oil brand, Mobil 1. Available from April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021. Complete details and form can be found here. Visit mobil1.us/rebate to learn about eligible products, or to redeem your rebate.
Mobil 1 ESP 0W-40 is an advanced full synthetic oil specially formulated for passenger car diesels that have the latest diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and gasoline catalytic converters (CATs). The proprietary synthetic blend is the first and only dexos2-approved motor oil developed specifically for Chevrolet Corvettes, designed to help reduce oil consumption and provide maximum performance. Mobil 1 ESP has active cleaning agents that help to reduce deposits and sludge buildup for a cleaner engine. Helps to reduce oil aging with outstanding oxidation stability for extended drain interval protection. Low ash, sulfur, and phosphorous content help to reduce particulate buildup in DPFs and reduce poisoning of CATs. Excellent low temperature capabilities quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 is America’s leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail*, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO Full Synthetic/ 52 weeks ending August 29, 2020)
- Full synthetic oil is formulated for passenger car diesels with diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and gasoline catalytic converters (CATs)
- The first and only dexos2-approved motor oil developed for Chevrolet Corvettes and designed to help reduce oil consumption and provide maximum performance
- Low ash, sulfur, and phosphorous content help to reduce particulate build up in DPFs with active cleaning agents to reduce deposits and sludge build up
- Helps to reduce oil aging with outstanding oxidation stability for extended drain interval protection
- Excellent low temperature capabilities quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection
The 2019 Corvette is mostly a carry-over from 2018 but there is one major change coming from the factory and our friends that participate in track events are going to love it: All 2019 Corvettes will now feature Mobil 1 ESP Formula 0W-40 synthetic motor oil as the new factory-fill.
This new blend is rated for both street and track use, and it eliminates having to change the previous recommended 5W-30 motor oil for street use to Mobil 1’s 15W-50 for track events, and then back again.
Regarding the ZR1 and the LT5 engine, the small print on the label shows that Chevrolet recommends using Mobil 1’s 15W-50 for maximum track performance, so it does appear that ZR1 owners who plan on tracking their Corvettes will still want to use the 15W-50 for track dates and then switch to the 0W-40 for street use.
Mobil 1 has served as the factory-fill for motor oil at the Corvette Assembly Plant since 1993 and is the official motor oil for the Corvette Racing C7.Rs.
Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 synthetic motor oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- FIAT 9.55535-M2
Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 has the following builder approvals:
- AVTOVAZ Group
- MB-Approval 229.3
- MB-Approval 229.5
- VW 502 00/505 00
- PORSCHE A40
- Nissan Genuine Performances
According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 is of the following quality:
- API CF
- VW 503 01
- FIAT 9.55535-M2
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mobil 1 0W40 12 Quart Oil/ACDelco PF64 Filter Change Kit
Mobil 1 0W40 12 Quart Oil/ACDelco UP64R Filter Change Kit
Mobil 1 0W40 12 Quart Oil/K&N HP 1017 Filter Oil Change Kit
Mobil 1 ESP Formula Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-40, 1 Quart
Mobil 1 ESP Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-30, 1 Quart, Case of 6
Mobil 1 ESP Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30, 1 Quart, Case of 6
Mobil 1 ESP X2 Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20, 1 Quart, Case of 6
Mobil 1 ESP Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-30, 1 Quart
Mobil 1 ESP Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30, 1 Quart
Mobil 1 ESP X2 Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20, 1 Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.