Mobil Delvac 1300 Super HD Syn Blend Diesel Oil 10W-30, 1 Gal
Conventional Oil Type, 10W30 Oil Weight, 1 gallons Liquid Measurement
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 is a high-performance synthetic blend diesel engine oil that helps to extend engine life for diesel vehicles and equipment used in on and off-highway applications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super is biodiesel compatible* and is recommended for a wide range of heavy-duty applications like the trucking, mining, construction, agricultural, and marine industries. This engine oil helps to deliver extended performance for up to 50% beyond OEM-recommended oil drain intervals.** Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 is a fully backward-compatible oil that works to deliver excellent soot and viscosity control. For nearly a century, Mobil Delvac has been the lubrication partner for many of the world's most successful commercial professionals, providing bumper-to-bumper lubricant solutions to help you run your business with confidence. Meets or exceeds the requirements of API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4/SN, ACEA E9, ACEA E7, Caterpillar ECF-3, Cummins CES 20086, and JASO DH-2. Approved by the following OEMs: Deutz DQC II-10 LA, Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, MB-Approval 228.31, Renault Trucks RLD-3, MAN M 3575, Volvo VDS-4.5, Volvo VDS-4. (*Based on CEC L-109-14 (test modified with palm B100), meeting the limits in ACEA E7-16. **Results may vary based on vehicle/engine condition, driving, and environmental conditions. Consult OEM or ExxonMobil before implementing extended oil drain intervals.)
- Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 is a premium synthetic blend diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life for diesel vehicles and equipment
- Biodiesel compatible* for a wide range of heavy-duty applications and environments, like the trucking, mining, construction, agricultural, and marine industries
- Helps to deliver extended performance for up to 50% beyond OEM-recommended oil drain intervals*
- Fully backward-compatible to deliver exceptional performance in newer and older heavy-duty engines, as well as gasoline engines with API SN specifications
- Meets API CK-4 requirements for new engines, delivering excellent soot and viscosity control
Mobil Delvac 1300 10W-30 engine oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 / SN
- ACEA E9, E7
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086
- Isuzu DEO (w/ DPD-equipped vehicles)
- JASO DH-2
Mobil Delvac 10W-30 engine oil is approved by the following OEMs:
- Detroit Fluids Specification 93K222, 93K218
- Deutz DQC II-10 LA
- Mack EOS-4.5
- MB-Approval 228.31
- Renault Trucks RLD-4, RLD-3
- MAN M 3575
- Volvo VDS-4.5
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mobil Delvac Extreme HD Full Syn Diesel Engine Oil 10W-30, 1 Gal
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super HD Syn Blend Diesel Oil 15W-40 4 Gal Case
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super HD Syn Blend Diesel Oil 15W-40, 1 Gal
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super HD Syn Blend Diesel Oil 10W-30 4 Gal Case
Mobil Delvac Extreme HD Full Syn Diesel Oil 10W-30, 1 Gal, Case/4
Mobil Delvac Extreme HD Full Syn Diesel Engine Oil 15W-40, 1 Gal
Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-30, 1 Qt Case/6
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-30 1 Qt
Mobil Delvac Extreme HD Full Syn Diesel Oil 15W-40, 1 Gal, Case/4
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Full Syn Oil 10W-30, 1 Qt, Case of 6
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.