Mobil 1 122448 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 4 Gal
Synthetic Oil Type, 15W40 Oil Weight, 4 gallons Liquid Measurement
Mobil Delvac Extreme Oils are premium synthetic blend, high-performance diesel engine oils that help extend engine life while providing long drain capability for modern diesel engines operating in extreme conditions. They are recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found on- and off-highway, including engines operating under heavy loads. Fully backward compatible, Mobil Delvac Extreme engine oils deliver exceptional performance in both newer and older heavy-duty engines.
Mobil Delvac Extreme engine oils deliver updated high-temperature performance under the extreme operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction and agricultural industries. Accordingly, these oils meet or exceed the requirements of multiple service categories, as well as key original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements.
- Exceptional oxidation stability
- Performance up to 2X OEM-recommended oil drain intervals (ODIs)
- 46 percent more antioxidant and 44 percent more anti-wear additive than Mobil Delvac 1300 Super
- Excellent soot and viscosity control
- Excellent oxidation performance that helps reduce engine deposits to keep engines running reliably
- Excellent anti-wear and anti-scuff properties help control wear in heavy-duty operation to help promote long engine life
- Excellent low-temperature performance allows for increased oil flow to critical bearing surfaces at startup and controls low-temperature sludge formation in stop-and-go service
- Stay-in-grade shear stability maintains viscosity in severe, high-temperature service, provides wear protection and helps reduce oil consumption
- Excellent protection against oil thickening and degradation contributes to long drain interval capability, helping to reduce the number of oil changes and oil disposal needs
- Sold as (4) 1 Gallon Jugs
Mobil Delvac Extreme 15W-40 engine oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4
- ACEA E9, E7
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086, 20081
- JASO DH-2
Mobil Delvac Extreme 15W-40 meets or exceeds the following industry and/or builder specifications:
- Allison TES 439
- Detroit Fluids Specification 93K222, 93K218
- Deutz DQC II-10 LA
- Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus
- MB-Approval 228.31
- MTU Oil Category 2.1
- Renault Trucks RLD-4, RLD-3
- MAN M 3575
- Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mobil 1 122492 Delvac 1300 Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 4 Gallons
Mobil 1 1224481 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 1 Gal
Mobil 1 1224921 Delvac 1300 Diesel Engine Oil, 15W-40, 1 Gallon
Mobil 1 1224541 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 10W-30, 1 Gal
Mobil 1 122454 Delvac Extreme Diesel Engine Oil, 10W-30, 4 Gal
Mobil1 1224851 Delvac 1300 Diesel Engine Oil, 10W-30, 1 Gallon
Mobil1 102989 Extended Performance Engine Oil, 5W-20, 6 Quarts
Mobil1 112627 Extended Performance Engine Oil, 5W-30, 6 Quarts
Mobil1 120455 High Mileage Engine Oil, 5W-20, 6 Quarts
Mobil1 103535 High Mileage Engine Oil, 10W-30, 6 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.