Melling Tool 68-S4 Oil Pump Screen Assembly
Ford Small Block V8, Bolt-in Pickup Installation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Melling oil pump screen assemblies are designed for use with your Melling oil pump. These replacement pickups have a built-in filter screen and are engineered to fit the stock pan and specs—and, in some cases, Street/Strip and Circle Track applications. Various installation methods are available, including bolt-in, press fit, and screw-in. Melling offers nearly 200 models; select the assembly tailored for fitment with your specific vehicle or engine.
- 1979-86 Mercury Capri 302/255
- 1980-88 Mercury Cougar 302/255
- 1980-90 Mercury Grand Marquis 302/255
- 1981-82 Mercury Marquis 302/255
- 1978-82 Mercury Zephyr 302/255
- 1987-90 Mercury Colony Park 302/255
- 1979-90 Ford Mustang 302/255
- 1980-88 Ford Thunderbird 302/255
- 1978-82 Ford Fairmont 302/255
- 1981-86 Ford LTD 302/255
- 1990 Ford Bronco 302
- 1987-90 Ford Country Squire 302
- 1981 Ford Granada 255
- 1980, 1982-87 Lincoln Continental 302
- 1981-83 Lincoln Mark VI 302
- 1982-90 Lincoln Town Car 302
- 1984-90 Lincoln Mark VII 302
More Like This
Melling Tool 68-S Oil Pump Screen Assembly
Champ Pans Pick-up Tube for Ford 302 Oil Pan
Melling 83-S Oil Pump Pickup, Ford 351W, Bolt-On
Moroso 24532 Pick-Up for Small Block Ford 351W Rear Sump Oil Pan
Pick-Up for Small Block Ford 302 Claimer Oil Pan
Moroso 24516 Pick-Up for Ford 302 Oil Pan
Pick-Up for Small Block Ford 351W Claimer Oil Pan
Kevko F202-1 Oil Pump Pick-Up Tube, 7-1/2 Inch, 351 Windsor
Kevko 1003-1-3/4 Oil Pump Pick-Up Tube, IMCA87 Pan
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.