Master Workbench Tool Organizer Assembly Kit, 8 Ft. Long Metal Pegboard
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Durable, all-steel construction will not warp, fray or crack. The patented Double Offset hook engagement improves hook stability securing any variety of tool or job aid. Attractive, scratch resistant, baked-on powder coat finish wipes clean for long-lasting beauty for any shop or work area. Installation is easy and absolutely no framework is required.
Accessories available in black.
- (6) Combo panels 32" x 16" (covers 32" x 96")
- (1) 9" shelf assembly
- (2) Shelf dividers (for 9" shelf)
- (1) 6" shelf assembly
- (5) Bin holder assemblies (total 15 bins)
- (1) 4" shelf/dowel rod assembly (holds paper towels, rolls of tape, spools of wire, etc.)
- (1) Can holder assembly (holds 4 cans)
- (2) Screwdriver holder assemblies (holds 6)
- (2) Handle hangers, 1-1/4" (for handled tools, hammers, flashlight, etc.)
- (2) C Brackets, 1" x 1"
- (2) U Hooks, 3" reach
- (12) Standard hooks
- (4) Medium hooks
- Mounting hardware & instructions
More Like This
Wall Control 30-WGL-100GV Basic Tool Organizer Kit, Metal Pegboard
Wall Control 30-WGL-200GV Utility Tool Organizer Kit, Metal Pegboard
Standard Workbench Tool Organizer Kit, Wall Control Storage System
Metal Pegboard Tool Organizer, 32 x 32 Inch Wall Control Storage System
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
We explain some of the differences in the oil pan gaskets and seals on the Small Block Chevrolet V8.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!