Manley 221442-16 Valve Spring Set, Set of 16
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Spring Valve Spring Style, 1.560" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Manley's NexTek® valve springs are the latest in valve spring technology. The main benefit of the NexTek® springs is that they resist degradation of spring pressure in the later stages of a race. This is critical in oval track racing, where an engines valve train is abused for a long period of time. The spring inside diameter is chamfered for retainer clearance. The state-of-the-art winding process, thermal treatment and finishing practices cannot be duplicated, making these springs unique. The specially processed premium-grade chrome silicon is virtually free of impurities or surface irregularities, making for a high-quality, high-performance valve spring. NexTek® Series valve springs have been tested by leading engine builders and are confirmed to be the best performing valve springs on the market today!
- Manufactured from ''super clean'' HiTensile Chrome Silicon steel
- Shotpeened to MIL Specs for maximum fatigue life
- Proprietary multistep heat treating minimizes load loss
- Tightly controlled open end flatness reduces valve stem side loading
- Tip thickness designed to eliminate overload breakage
- No degradation of spring pressure in the later stages of a race
- Specially processed premium-grade chrome silicon that is virtually free of impurities or surface irregularities
- NexTek® Series valve springs have been tested by leading engine builders and are confirmed to be the best performing valve springs on the market today
More Like This
Speedway Racing Valve Springs, 1.550 Inch O.D., Set/16
Speedway Racing Valve Springs, 1.465 Inch O.D., Set/16
Speedway Racing Valve Springs, 1.25 Inch O.D., Set/16
Speedway Racing Valve Springs, 1.26 Inch O.D., Set/16
Speedway High Lift Spring Kit, 1.253 Inch O.D.
Isky Racing Cams 235D Valve Springs, 1.26 Inch Diameter, S/B Chevy
COMP Cams 941-16 Single Outer Valve Springs
Edelbrock 5703 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single 1.265 Inch
Edelbrock 5794 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.265 inch
Edelbrock 5802 Sure Seat Valve Spring, Single, 1.222 Inch
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!