Mallory 2572001 1942-1948 Flathead Ford Distributor, 2 Bolt Mount
Crab Cap Type, Socket / Female Cap Terminal Style, Mechanical Advance Type, Maroon, Natural
- It comes with a heavy-duty cap and rotor
- Includes a removable housing to check/replace points faster and easier
- This distributor is specially designed for the 1942-1948 Flathead Ford
- Has an adjustable mechanical advance for tuning a timing curve to your engine
- Features a dual-point design for increased RPM range providing reduced spark scatter
1942-1948 Ford Flathead enthusiasts will be happy to hear Mallory Ignition has brought back their dual point, 2 bolt front mount distributor. These distributors use special heavy duty points for increased RPM rand and coil output and we suggest looking into a 12 volt Mallory Coil 50029219.
- Adjustable mechanical advance for tuning a timing curve to your engine
- Comes with heavy-duty cap and rotor
- Dual-point design for increased RPM range providing reduced spark scatter
- Removable housing to check/replace points faster and easier
- Billet housing for classic good looks with modern durability
More Like This
Pro Billet Aluminum Distributor, 1942-48 Ford Flat Head
1942-48 Flathead Ford 2 Bolt Electronic Distributors
Mallory 3772001 Unilite Distributor, 2-Bolt Ford Flathead
Flathead Ford Distributor 2-Bolt Kit
Flathead Ford Distributor 3-Bolt Kit
1932-41 Ford Flathead 3 Bolt Electronic Distributor
Mallory 3772101 Unilite Distributor, 3-Bolt Ford Flathead
Mallory 3727501 Unilite Distributor, 1949-53 Flathead Ford
Speedway 1949-53 Ford Flathead V8 Billet Distributor
Pertronix 2563LSP12 Ignitor Kit 1935-50 Autolite 6-Cyl Distributor
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.