Mahle Ford 2.3 Powerpak Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Mahle Pistons to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 50309801 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafel skirt coating.
Ford Ford 2300cc (3.78" bore x 3.126" stroke). A 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included. Uses .927" wrist pins.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores binished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
C/R 64cc=10.5, Flat Top
Piston Weight: 367 g
Pin Weight: 118 g (.927")
More Like This
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 400 Flat Top Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
KB 2.3 Ford Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.700 Rod
Icon 2.3 Ford Pistons, Flat Top, 5.700 Rod
Mahle Chevy 434 Flat Top PowerPak Pistons, Standard
Mahle Ford 347 Flat Top PowerPak Pistons, .030
Mahle 6 Chevy 400 Powerpack Flat Top Pistons .040
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 350 Powerpak Pistons, Flattop, 6 Inch Rod
Icon 2.3 Ford Pistons, Flat Top, 5.205 Rod
KB 2.3 Ford Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.205 Rod