Magnaflow 19273 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size, Muffler(s) Included
Made in the USA and engineered to last, for those seeking increased performance and better economy, MagnaFlow MF Series Performance Exhaust systems deliver the smooth deep sound you want and the wide-open performance power you need. Our exhaust systems feature straight-through flow designs for the ultimate in unrestricted horsepower and torque for big power while maintaining exhaust efficiency. These systems are an engineered balance of interior and exterior noise levels and are tested against SAE j1169 standards.
- Fits 2016 Ford Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost
- All Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Lifetime Construction Warranty
- Made in USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MagnaFlow to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.