MagnaFlow 17874 Pro DPF Series Exhaust System
Universal Fit, DPF-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 5" Exhaust Pipe Size
The PRO DPF Series has lifetime backed stainless steel construction, a muffler-less design and mirror polished welded intercooled tips. The best value system with a no hassle emissions legal design.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 400 Series Stainless Steel Construction
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Polished Intercooled Tip(s)
- Lifetime Construction Warranty
- Made in USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MagnaFlow to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.