MagnaFlow 17116 Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust System
Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size, Muffler(s) Included
Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides the most versatility to accommodate nearly every configuration. Engineered for maximum power and minimal weight using the same state-of-the-art manufacturing needed for lifetime warranty quality, these systems eliminate the need for custom fabrication with true bolt-on fitment.
- Available for gas or diesel trucks and SUV's
- Lifetime warranty, stainless steel construction
- High flow straight through design
- Turn-Down before the axle configuration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for MagnaFlow to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.