MSD 6214 Programmable Midget CDI Ignition System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
InfoThe programmable midget cd ignition is a complete electronic distributorless system consisting of a powerful capacitive discharge ignition control, a four tower high output coil pack and uses two non-magnetic pick-ups with a trigger wheel as a trigger source. This takes all of the mechanical variables out of the picture to produce exact ignition timing.
- Plot two timing curves ranging from 800-15,000 RPM in 0.1° increments
- Program a start retart to ease cranking
- A battery monitor circuit shows real time battery voltage and a low voltage time percentage
- Switch between two timing curves as track conditions change during a race
The midget ignition is supplied with the cd ignition control, two non-magnetic pick-ups, on/off switch and software. Trigger magnet is sold separately.
547-6214 Instructions (PDF)
WarrantiesFor warranty information, please visit http://www.msdhelp.com/
More Like This
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 HEI Circle Track Ignition Kit
MSD 6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
MSD 8998 Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester
MSD 5520 Street Fire CDI Ignition
MSD 6632 6 HVC CDI Ignition Box with Soft Touch Rev Contol
MSD 6201 6A Ignition Control
MSD 6425 6AL Digital Ignition Control Box
Outerwears Scrub Bag Cover for MSD Rectangle Ignition Boxes
MSD 81063 Pro Mag 12 Electronic Points Box, Black
MSD 6013 Ignition, Timing Control for Late HEMI