MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, Inline, 12 volts Voltage
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Most modern engines have a hi-pressure fuel pump located in the gas tank. If you are transplanting one of these engines into your hot rod, what are you going to do for a fuel pump? This MSD pump can be mounted on the frame and can put out up to 43 gph at 40 psi or 39 gph at 80 psi.
- Flows 43 gph (282 lb/hr) gasoline @ 40 psi and 12 volts/5.4 amps
- Supports most multiport EFI systems up to 500 horsepower
- Mounts in-line (out of the fuel tank)
- Roller vane pump mechanism is extremely resistant to clogging and jamming
- Has 3/8” hose barb inlet and 5/16" hose barb outlet
- Made in the USA
- The threads where the wires hook are 8/32" brass.
- Pump is ideal for use as a "booster" for nitrous oxide applications, or as a stand alone pump for multiport EFI systems on engines up to approximately 500 HP.
WarrantiesFor warranty information, please visit http://www.msdhelp.com/
More Like This
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
MSD 2926 High Horsepower Fuel Pump, 625HP
Aeromotive 11101 A1000 Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1500 VR1 Series Brushless Fuel Pump W/Controller
FAST 30402-FK Master Inline Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
FAST 307500 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1300 Naturally Aspirated HP
FAST 307501 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1900 Naturally Aspirated HP
Edelbrock 36031 Adjustable Fuel Sump Module, 67 GPH
FiTech 50101 255 LPH Inline Frame Mount Fuel Pump
MSD 2921 High Horsepower Fuel Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.