MAHLE Small Block Chevy 350 Powerpak Pistons, Flattop, 6 Inch Rod
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafal skirt coating. PowerPak pistons are made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances, and improved temperature stability.
1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included. For 350 c.i. S/B Chevy (4.000" bore x 3.48" stroke).
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod: 1.250
- Pin Diameter: 0.927
- Clearance Guide
- *Meas. = 0.500
- Min = 0.0025
- Max = 0.0033
*The location to measure piston-to-wall clearance for each application. This point is calculated from the bottom of the piston skirt and indicates the widest part of the piston and thus where to measure. For all Mahle 350 pistons except 4V Flat 503-55004 for which Meas. = 0.465
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=11.3, 64cc=10.6, 70cc=9.8
Piston Weight: 429 g
Rod Length: 6"
- Forged piston for performance applications Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores binished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
- Mahle’s Grafal skirt coating reduces drag, scuffing, friction and cylinder bore wear; reduces piston noise.
- Phosphate coating provides the grey appearance to the Mahle piston. This dry lubricant coating (not to be confused with a thermal film coating) provides a lubricant film in the pin bores and ring grooves until the oiling system of the engine reaches operating pressure; particularly useful during the initial start-up or break-in of engines to protect against galling and microwelding. The piston crown is still machineable.
More Like This
Mahle Pistons Forged Flat Top Pistons, SBC, 3.50 Stroke
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Mahle Pistons 197725130 PowerPak Piston, Small Block Chevy, .030
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, .150 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Vortec Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Mahle Chevy 305 Powerpak Pistons, .060
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Piston Ring Style Chart
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.