MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 6 Inch Rods
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafal skirt coating. PowerPak pistons are made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances, and improved temperature stability.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores finished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included
PowerPak Piston Chart (GIF)
Item DetailsC/R 64cc=11.3
Piston Weight: 406 g
Rod Length: 6"
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod: 1.425
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod: 1.125
- Pin Diameter: 0.927
- Clearance Guide
- *Meas. = 0.500
- Min = 0.0025
- Max = 0.0033
*The location to measure piston-to-wall clearance for each application. This point is calculated from the bottom of the piston skirt and indicates the widest part of the piston and thus where to measure.
More Like This
Mahle Pistons 930200630 Forged Flat Top Pistons, 4.030 Bore, SBC
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
Mahle 6 Chevy 400 Powerpack Flat Top Pistons .040
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 350 Powerpak Pistons, Flattop, 6 Inch Rod
Mahle Chevy 434 Flat Top PowerPak Pistons, Standard
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 400 Flat Top Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
Mahle 5.7 Chevy 400 Powerpack Dome Pistons .030
Mahle 6 Chevy 350 Powerpack Dome Pistons .030
Mahle Ford 347 Flat Top PowerPak Pistons, .030
Mahle Chevy 305 Powerpak Pistons, .060