Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Is Restraint Compatible
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new M.8 SA2015 helmet is the next evolution in Bells legendary M series design concept incorporating traditional styling, enhanced visibility and versatile features allowing the helmet to be used in all forms of racing. The M.8 provides outstanding comfort and features including a lightweight composite shell, Comfort-Plus interior, superior ventilation with manual lever air intake vents and a large eye opening. The M.8 is a great choice for racers who want a lightweight, multi-purpose helmet with a wider field of vision (especially for those who wear glasses) and updated Bell styling and performance.
- Lightweight composite shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Black comfort-plus fr interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Large size eye port
- SRV-8 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Flat Black
- Sizes: 2XS-2XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
Simpson Diamondback SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Speedway Shark SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.