Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
The new M.8 SA2015 helmet is the next evolution in Bells legendary M series design concept incorporating traditional styling, enhanced visibility and versatile features allowing the helmet to be used in all forms of racing. The M.8 provides outstanding comfort and features including a lightweight composite shell, Comfort-Plus interior, superior ventilation with manual lever air intake vents and a large eye opening. The M.8 is a great choice for racers who want a lightweight, multi-purpose helmet with a wider field of vision (especially for those who wear glasses) and updated Bell styling and performance.
- Lightweight composite shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Black comfort-plus fr interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Large size eye port
- SRV-8 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Flat Black
- Sizes: 2XS-2XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Simpson Super Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.