Lund 24284295 Oval Bent Tube with Step Brackets, 2005-17 Tacoma
05-17 Toyota Tacoma, Fixed Nerf Bar Side Step Type, Aluminum, Black, 5.00" Tubing Diameter
Oval Bent Tube Step Running Board offers maximum rust protection. Will not fade or crack under harsh conditions. Our Running boards are a wider oval step for better ease during use. Built to accommodate a broad range of vehicles and enables no-hassle, no-drill installation with a 5-year Manufacturer Warranty.
LUND 5" Oval Composite Nerf Bars are durable, stylish and constructed with cutting-edge polymers mated to a recessed, extruded aluminum frame. The result is super-strong bars that are virtually corrosion-free. A wide step surface with UV-resistant, rubber pads, are larger than traditional bar steps to provide solid traction and stability when entering and exiting your vehicle. The straight bar design adds a factory appearance to full-size trucks and SUV’s.
All LUND composite nerf bars come pre-assembled for a direct, no-drill installation. Mounting brackets and hardware are custom fabricated to fit your specific truck or SUV, make, model and year.
- 5” oval step provides extra-wide stepping surface
- No-slip step pad provides the ultimate traction for safe, sure footing
- Customized to fit trucks and SUVs
- Solid construction – supports up to 350 pounds
- Durable, lightweight aluminum and polymer-based construction materials
- UV and corrosion-resistant materials
- Pre-assembled for easy installation
- All mounting hardware included
- No drilling or special hardware required
- Available in 80”L and 87”L
- Black or chrome finish
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for LUND to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.