Lucas SAE30 6 Quart/AC Delco PF2 Filter Break-In Oil Kit
Many Engines, Break-In Oil Type, SAE30 Oil Weight, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (6) Quarts Lucas Oil 10630 SAE30 Engine Break-In Oil
- (1) AC Delco PF1218 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Chevy
Lucas SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil is specially designed to reduce the potential of engine failure during hard break-in. This product contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection. Professional engine-builders that use Lucas Break-In Motor Oil will see the difference of the proven barrier of protection and is Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
Zinc Values (PDF)
Technical Data (PDF)
Protect your Ford or Mopar engine with this premium quality oil filter. Outstanding filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management, and high-durability design help provide exceptional filtering performance.
- 98% single-pass efficiency at 25-30 microns
- Patented cellulose media traps particles 1/3 the width of a human hair
- Designed with 5x greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures
- Thread Size: 3/4"-16
- Diameter: 3.9"
- Length: 5"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 6 Qt.Part # 48410630Qty x 1
K&N PS-3001 Pro Series Oil FilterPart # 465PS3001Qty x 1
More Like This
BluePrint SAE30 6 Quart/AC Delco PF2 Filter Break-In Oil Kit
Driven 5W30 6 Quart/AC Delco PF2 Filter Break-In Oil Kit
Lucas Oil 10631 Lucas Break In Engine Oil, 30W,3x 5 Quart Jugs
Lucas Oil 10631 Lucas Break In Engine Oil, 30W, 5 Quarts
Edelbrock 1070 High Performance Premium Break In Engine Oil, 1 quart
Edelbrock 1080 High Performance Premium Break In Engine Oil, 12 oz
Lucas Oil 48410621 Lucas Racing Engine Oil, 20W-50, 5 Quarts
Lucas Oil 10621 Engine Oils, 20W50 Racing Oil, 3 X 5Qt
Mobil1 104145 Racing Engine Oil, 0W-50, 6 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 05206 SR50 Conventional 20W50 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.