Lucas Oil 10865 Anti-Gel Cold Weather Diesel Treatment, 1 Quart
32 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement
Product is specifically designed to prevent cold filter plugging in diesel and bio-diesel fuels. Manufactured with the highest quality components to provide maximum performance.
- Contains Real water dispersants to effectively remove moisture from the entire fuel system
- Lowers the cold filter plugging point of ULSD and Biofuels
- Prevents fuel thickening and gelling
- No alcohol
- Will not void warranties
- No harmful effect on diesel particulate filters
Directions for Use
- 1 Quart/32oz Bottle - Add one bottle of Lucas Anti-Gel to each 150 gallons of pure ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel to prevent fuel thickening or gelling. A second bottle is recommended for temperatures below 10°F/Good to 40°F.
Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.