Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 6 Qt.
Lucas SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil is specially designed to reduce the potential of engine failure during hard break-in. This product contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection. Professional engine-builders that use Lucas Break-In Motor Oil will see the difference of the proven barrier of protection and is Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
Zinc Values (PDF)
Technical Data (PDF)
More Like This
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil
Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 5 Gal
Lucas Oil 10053 SAE 30W Plus Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Edelbrock 1080 High Performance Premium Break In Engine Oil, 12 oz
Edelbrock 1070 High Performance Premium Break In Engine Oil, 1 quart
Lucas Oil 10053 SAE 30 WT Plus Engine Oil, SAE 30W Motor Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10615 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10620 SAE 20W50 Conventional Racing Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10054 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10416 SAE 5W20 Engine Oil, Case
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.