Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 6 Qt.
Break-In Oil Type, 30W Oil Weight, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
Lucas SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil is specially designed to reduce the potential of engine failure during hard break-in. This product contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection. Professional engine-builders that use Lucas Break-In Motor Oil will see the difference of the proven barrier of protection and is Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
Zinc Values (PDF)
Technical Data (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
In this follow-up installment, Speedway Motors employee Tim M. continues his journey to revive his 241 Hemi destined for his '29 roadster build. We pick up as Tim prepares to drop his disassembled long block with a machine shop to be inspected.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.