Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 5 Gal
30W Oil Weight, 5 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lucas SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil is specially designed to reduce the potential of engine failure during hard break-in. This product contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection. Professional engine-builders that use Lucas Break-In Motor Oil will see the difference of the proven barrier of protection and is Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
Zinc Values (PDF)
Technical Data (PDF)
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 6 Qt.
Lucas Oil 10053 SAE 30W Plus Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10631 Lucas Break In Engine Oil, 30W,3x 5 Quart Jugs
Lucas Oil 10631 Lucas Break In Engine Oil, 30W, 5 Quarts
Lucas Oil 10679 Oil SAE 10W30 Hot Rod Engine Oil, 5 Quart Jug
Lucas Oil 10683 SAE 10W40 Hot Rod Engine Oil, One 5 Quart Jug
Lucas Oil 10684 SAE 20W50 Hot Rod Engine Oil, One 5 Quart Jug
Lucas Oil 10618 High Performance Synthetic Racing Motor Oil 20W50
Lucas Oil 10053 SAE 30 WT Plus Engine Oil, SAE 30W Motor Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 48410621 Lucas Racing Engine Oil, 20W-50, 5 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
So what's the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1? Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality and we can show you which fluid is best for your application.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.