Lucas Oil 10488 S1 Racing Shock Oil, Case
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lucas Oil Products developed S1 Racing Shock Oil to provide exceptional viscosity stability, anti-friction and anti-foam properties for use in all high performance suspension systems. Applications include off road racing shocks, motocross, supercross, conventional and upside down forks, circle track racing and more. Lucas specially formulated friction modifiers increase lubricity for minimum friction and for more responsive handling. Guaranteed to improve a narrow, consistent, rebounding range and easy suspension tuning.
- Superior Damping
- Controls Heat
- Lower Operating Temperatures
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
- Excellent for high performance and heavy-duty applications
More Like This
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.