Lucas Oil 10460 L10 Racing Transmission Gear Oil, Case
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Gear oil has needed to improve for years, especially in the hi-performance industry. The Lucas L10 Racing Gear Oil provides excellent thermal stability and longevity throughout the entire drive train system. Recommended for use in transmissions, Lucas specifically developed this formula with special anti-wear agents and lubricity agents to control wear and drag as well as special additives to control heat. This feature is not found in ordinary gear oils. This gear lube is both excellent for racecars and any heavy-duty application where plain gear oils just aren't good enough.
- Perfect for super speedways
- Increases usable horsepower to the ground by reducing drag and friction
- Contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
- Special synthetic base stocks
- Very thermal stable
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.