Lucas Oil 10179 SAE 0W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil, Case
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Lucas Oil to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 48410179 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Lucas High Performance Synthetic Racing Engine Oil is an excellent product that provides the consistent viscosity needed for precision ET racing. Lucas Motor Oil is blended with an exclusive additive package that includes lubricity agents and anti-seize agents that control drag like a zero weight oil and protect metal like a heavy multi-viscosity oil. It is excellent for normal highway usage.
- Consistent viscosity motor oil
- Perfect oil for high RPM engines
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10615 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10620 SAE 20W50 Conventional Racing Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10082 SAE 5W20 Synthetic Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10054 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10054 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10416 SAE 5W20 Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10276 SAE 10W30 Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 106151 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10252 SAE 20W50 Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10082 SAE 5W20 Synthetic Motor Oil, Case
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.