Lucas 10442 Power Steering Fluid W/ Conditioners
Oval Track Cars, 16 fl. oz. Volume
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lucas Power Steering Fluid with Conditioners is formulated with the finest base oils and a special Lucas additive package that outperforms all others, providing smooth, quiet operation while conditioning seals to prevent leaks.
- Improves steering response and feel
- Extends life of pumps, rack and pinion gears, seals, cylinders and valves
- Compatible with all power steering systems and fluids, petroleum or synthetic
- Stops fading and foaming in high performance situations
- 16 oz. bottle
More Like This
Lucas 10442 Power Steering Fluid, Case of 12 Bottles
Lubrication Engineers 7500 LE Power Steering Fluid, 1 Qt.
Red Line 30404 Power Steering Fluid
Champion Racing 4182K Power Steering Fluid, 12/12 Ounce
KRC Power Steering Fluid, 1 Quart
KSE Racing Products KSM1086 KSE Elixer Power Steering Fluid
KRC High Performance Power Steering Fluid, Case of 6
Sweet Mfg 301-30178 Power Steering Fluid
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.