Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Lube Additive, 16oz
This 16oz bottle of engine rebuild oil will protect camshaft, lifters and valve train during break-in period of the motor. This cam shaft break-in lube is excellent as an additive to any motor oil to prevent premature wear.
- Protects camshaft lifters and valve train during break-in period of motor.
- Excellent for flat tappet camshafts during break-in or as an additive to any motor oil to prevent premature wear.
- Exclusive blend of extreme pressure additives.
- Add one bottle with every oil change to increase the zinc content of your motor oil.
- Designed for race applications requiring additional extreme pressure additives.
- Dyno testing shows a more efficient break-in when used resulting in less engine run time prior to race day.
- Not designed for passenger car use.
- Add one of these upon engine assembly or oil change
- Ensures enough additives to help keep expensive engines alive
- Zinc is a great anti-friction additive but it also gets burned in the combustion chamber so it needs to be replaced
More Like This
COMP Cams 159 Engine Break-In Lube Oil Additive
Red Line 81403 Cam Break-In Oil Lube Additive
Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Additive, TB Zinc Plus, Case of 12
Lucas 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak
BluePrint BPP6PK710 Break In Motor Oil, 6 Quarts
Lucas Oil 10130 Synthetic Heavy Duty Oil Additive Stabilizer, Case
Lucas 10278 Engine Oil Stop Leak
Lucas Oil 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak, Case of 12
Lucas 10278 Engine Oil Stop Leak, Case of 12, Quart Bottles
Edelbrock 1074 High Performance Zinc Engine Oil Treatment, 12 ounces
Q & A
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.