Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Additive, TB Zinc Plus, Case of 12
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This engine break-in oil additive from Lucas Oil was specifically designed to help protect camshaft lifters and valve train during the break-in period of a motor. It is specially formulated to work excellent with flat tappet camshafts during break-in or as an additive to any motor oil to prevent premature wear.
- Exclusive blend of extreme pressure additives
- Add one bottle with every oil change to increase the zinc content of your motor oil
- Designed for race applications requiring additional extreme pressure additives
- Dyno testing shows a more efficient break-in when used resulting in less engine run time prior to race day
- Not designed for passenger car use
- Case of (12) 16 Ounce bottles
More Like This
COMP Cams 159 Engine Break-In Lube Oil Additive
Red Line 81403 Cam Break-In Oil Lube Additive
Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Lube Additive, 16oz
Lucas Oil 10130 Synthetic Heavy Duty Oil Additive Stabilizer, Case
Lucas 10278 Engine Oil Stop Leak
Lucas 10278 Engine Oil Stop Leak, Case of 12, Quart Bottles
Lucas 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak
Lucas Oil 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak, Case of 12
BluePrint BPP6PK710 Break In Motor Oil, 6 Quarts
Edelbrock 1074 High Performance Zinc Engine Oil Treatment, 12 ounces
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.