Lubrication Engineers 1606 SAE 140W Gear Oil, 5 Gallons
Sprint Car, Conventional Oil Type, 140W Oil Weight
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive
LE Gear Oil Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Lubrication Engineers SAE 140W Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90W Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Lubrication Engineers 1604 SAE 90W Gear Oil, 5 Gallons
Lucas Oil 10121 SAE 75W140 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10122 SAE 75W140 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Lucas Oil 10048 SAE 75W90 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 4 Gallon
Lucas Oil 104601 L10 Racing Transmission Gear Oil Lube, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10123 SAE 75W140 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 5 Gallon
Valvoline VV982 Synpower Synthetic Gear Oil, 75W140, 12 Quart
Valvoline VV975 Synpower Synthetic Gear Oil, 75W90, 12 Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.