Lubrication Engineers 1275 Almaplex Vari-Purpose Industrial Lubricant
Oval Track Cars
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Almaplex all purpose industrial lubricant is very effective in severe operations caused by moisture or high temperatures. All purpose lubricant is ideal for high speed bearings, wheel bearings, as a chassis lubricant, and for U-joints.
- Seals out dirt and water
- Prevents corrosive wear
- Timken OK load of 45 lbs
- Excellent for electric motors, machine tools, presses, forging equipment, metal fabrication, and wood working
- Can be used in central lubrication systems
- Excellent reversibility
- Bearings operate coolerVery high dropping point
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Retains soft body and plasticity much longer than ordinary greases
- Good low temperature pumpability
- Aluminum complex thickener
L-E Almaplex Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.