Lubrication Engineers 1275 Almaplex Vari-Purpose Industrial Lube
Oval Track Cars
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Almaplex all purpose industrial lubricant is very effective in severe operations caused by moisture or high temperatures. All purpose lubricant is ideal for high speed bearings, wheel bearings, as a chassis lubricant, and for U-joints.
- Seals out dirt and water
- Prevents corrosive wear
- Timken OK load of 45 lbs
- Excellent for electric motors, machine tools, presses, forging equipment, metal fabrication, and wood working
- Can be used in central lubrication systems
- Excellent reversibility
- Bearings operate coolerVery high dropping point
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Retains soft body and plasticity much longer than ordinary greases
- Good low temperature pumpability
- Aluminum complex thickener
L-E Almaplex Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.