Lubrication Engineers 1275 Almaplex Vari-Purpose Industrial Lube
Oval Track Cars
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Almaplex all purpose industrial lubricant is very effective in severe operations caused by moisture or high temperatures. All purpose lubricant is ideal for high speed bearings, wheel bearings, as a chassis lubricant, and for U-joints.
- Seals out dirt and water
- Prevents corrosive wear
- Timken OK load of 45 lbs
- Excellent for electric motors, machine tools, presses, forging equipment, metal fabrication, and wood working
- Can be used in central lubrication systems
- Excellent reversibility
- Bearings operate coolerVery high dropping point
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Retains soft body and plasticity much longer than ordinary greases
- Good low temperature pumpability
- Aluminum complex thickener
L-E Almaplex Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Lucas Oil 105741 Red N Tacky Grease #2, 16oz Cartridge
Redline 80402 CV-2 Synthetic Grease
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 Oz
Mobil 1® Polyrex EM Grease for Bearings, 14 oz
Mobil1 121071 Full Synthetic Grease, Case, 13.4 Oz Tubes
Mobil1 1210711 Full Synthetic Grease, single, 13.4 Oz Tube
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Ever had brand new bolts or nuts bind up on you? Take a minute to read through the steps you should take anytime you’re building an engine or installing new hardware.