Lubrication Engineers 1275 Almaplex Vari-Purpose Industrial Lube
Oval Track Cars
Almaplex all purpose industrial lubricant is very effective in severe operations caused by moisture or high temperatures. All purpose lubricant is ideal for high speed bearings, wheel bearings, as a chassis lubricant, and for U-joints.
- Seals out dirt and water
- Prevents corrosive wear
- Timken OK load of 45 lbs
- Excellent for electric motors, machine tools, presses, forging equipment, metal fabrication, and wood working
- Can be used in central lubrication systems
- Excellent reversibility
- Bearings operate coolerVery high dropping point
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Retains soft body and plasticity much longer than ordinary greases
- Good low temperature pumpability
- Aluminum complex thickener
L-E Almaplex Data Sheet (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lucas Oil 105741 Red N Tacky Grease #2, 16oz Cartridge
Redline 80402 CV-2 Synthetic Grease
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 Oz
Mobil 1® Polyrex EM Grease for Bearings, 14 oz
Mobil 1 Synthetic Grease, 13.4 oz, Case of 10
Mobil 1 Synthetic Grease, 13.4 oz
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
Preventative maintenance is crucial for hot rods. In this article, Jess shows you how to place a front wheel cylinder on an early Ford.
Keep your rear cylinders running cool in a high performance engine by installing a water bypass kit to the intake manifold.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.