Longacre 52-M73507 Wide Range Elec. Coil Spring Tester Metric
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Wide Range Billet Aluminum Electronic Coil Spring Tester
Long stroke (20") jack lets you test springs throughout their entire range, from unloaded to full compression.
No need to stop in the middle of a test to reset a short stroke jack.
- 20" digital travel indicator by .001"
- 3000 lb. capacity by 1 lb.
- Check coilover assemblies against the bump stops
- Rate progressive rate springs throughout their entire range
- Test complete coilover assemblies or springs only + 5 & 5-1/2"
- Comes with coilover mounts and also 5 & 5-1/2" cups
Metric option: Choose the metric with 220V charger option above and we'll configure it to display in kilos and substitute the appropriate charger.
More Like This
Longacre 52-73507 Wide Range Coil Spring Tester
Longacre 52-73504 Wheel Assembly for Spring Raters
Longacre 52-73505 Coil Spring Tester
Longacre 52-73503 Wheel Stand Kit for Air Cylinder Spring Rater
Longacre 52-73509 Shock Unload Collar 1 in
Longacre 73501 Bump Stop Spring Tester - 5000 lb
Longacre 52-73502 Coil Spring Cups for Spring Raters
Longacre 52-M73505 Electronic Coil Spring Tester - Metric
Intercomp 100059 Digital Coil Spring Tester
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-5000 Pounds
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.