Longacre M73505 Electronic Coil Spring Tester - Metric
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Electronic Coil Spring Tester
Same super accurate spring tester now made from billet aluminum!
- 0 - 3000 lbs. by 1 lb.
- Travel to .001"
- 6" to 20" tall springs
- Coil and coil-over springs, 5" or 5-1/2" OD, flat or 'pigtail' ends (one end must be flat)
- Includes easy-to-use digital indicator to measure spring travel and a digital load readout
IMPORTANT NOTE:You MUST preload the spring to a minimum of 1/2". Manufacturers rate springs with a higher preload. The higher the preload, the higher the spring rate because the end coils start to touch, effectively shortening the spring. Without adequate preload, readings may be inconsistant. Coil springs - even the best quality - can vary as much as 5% from the stated rate. This is normal manufacturing tolerance.
Metric option: Choose the metric with 220V charger option above and we'll configure it to display in kilos and substitute the appropriate charger.
More Like This
Longacre M73507 Wide Range Electronic Coil Spring Tester - Metric
Longacre 73504 Wheel Assembly for Spring Raters
Longacre 73505 Coil Spring Tester
Longacre 73500 Air Cylinder Bump Stop Spring Tester - 4000 lb
Longacre 73503 Wheel Stand Kit for Air Cylinder Spring Rater
Longacre 73507 Wide Range Coil Spring Tester
Longacre M73500 Air Cylinder Bump Stop Spring Tester - 4000 lb w/ Charger
Longacre 73509 Shock Unload Collar 1 in.
Longacre 73501 Bump Stop Spring Tester - 5000 lb
Longacre 73502 Coil Spring Cups for Spring Raters
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.